Friday, March 6, 2020

spring garden

Have you started your spring garden yet? Recently I planted tomatoes, peas and cilantro. I added that to my backyard which already houses a blueberry bush, roses, a dwarf peach tree and flowers. The carrots from winter are almost gone. The radishes and turnips are just about ready for harvest.

Inside my house I have a bounty on my windowsills. I grow mint, basil, chives, lavender. I also have cat grass for the kitties. I'm even growing a variety of lettuces, a few carrots and a couple radishes.
I'd like to add a few more fruit trees and grow sunflowers again. What are you growing? Any plans to add to your garden?

4 comments:

  1. I'm a long way away from planting my garden. There's still a good 2-3 feet of snow in the garden and the ground won't be thawed until mid-May. But I have my garden planned out and my seeds ordered, so I'm ready for when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I always enjoy planning my garden in advance. :)

      Delete
  2. I tried growing herbs from seed in my window but everything died. I tried to tell myself that they were just sleeping but they never woke up. I've given up for now.

    ReplyDelete