Saturday, February 1, 2020

Art in the Community

One nice thing about Santa Clarita is that the community has a big focus on art. There's many places around town where you can find beautiful artwork from statues to murals. Both indoor and in outdoor places where you can bring your dogs along. Here are just a few pet friendly places my dogs and I have visited: 



The mural at the skate park. Offers walking trails and an off leash dog park.


There are many statues around town. All the photos above were taken at Westfield Valencia shopping center. The mall is very dog friendly featuring water and treat stations around the outdoor shopping area. A koi and turtle pond and outdoor seating. Lazy Dog Cafe (located near the Valet parking) allows well behaved dogs on the patio and even features a dog menu! 

Many walking trails feature art. Central Park is one of them. This photo was taken at Ironhorse Trail which you can read on my blog post here

If you'd like to learn more about art in the city click here.

6 comments:

  1. Looks nice. Will have to add these places to my must visit with my doggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome place, I like the bear statues because it looks eye catching for both human and dogs haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is close to me so I’m happy I can drive there with my four legged babies and have a fun day and we love Lazy Dog!

    ReplyDelete